Touchjet Present Software
Touchjet Present is pre-installed on the WAVE and allows users to have a real-time interactive presentation across all platforms either in-person or remotely. It is a cross-platform software. On your smartphone or tablet, download the Touchjet Present app from the App Store or Google Play. To access Touchjet Present on your computer, go to touchjet.pro. Sign-up for a free trial today.
When you start a meeting and invite attendees, you just tell them your Room ID. You can change your Room ID in settings at www.touchjet.pro.
Using Touchjet Present, users can access PDFs and Videos via the Cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc) and start a real-time presentation allowing attendees to join the meeting (via iOS and Android devices and the web) and collaborate on the same presentation.
Try Touchjet Present at your next meeting for easy collaboration or try it with friends and family to collaborate on a fun project. Here are the simple steps:
- Open App - cross-platform application (iOS, Android and web based)
- Present - Access any PDF or video via the Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc) or upload from your computer (http://touchjet.pro/)
- Start a Meeting - attendees join your meeting by entering your Room ID. Whatever you’re presenting will simultaneously be displayed on all devices.
- Annotate - Capture notes, signatures and drawings on the big and small screen all at the same time. Annotations are saved automatically and shared across all devices.
- Summary Report - When you are done, end the meeting, and an automated meeting report will be emailed to you. The meeting report will also include the participants’ emails so that you can follow-up and send out the meeting report for further engagement
Easily access your PDFs and videos via the Cloud using the Touchjet Present app on your Touchjet WAVE™. No need to connect your laptop. Invite participants to join your meeting by installing the Touchjet Present app on their smart devices (iOS and Android) or computer (via the Web) and whatever you’re presenting will instantly appear on their screens. Collaborate by annotating on the big screen (WAVE) and all participating smart devices. Meeting report is automatically generated at the end of the meeting and sent via email to the host.
With the Touchjet WAVE™, teachers can have an affordable interactive touchscreen in the classroom. Teachers can easily pull up lesson plans onto their classroom TV using the Touchjet Present app. Students can participate and collaborate at their desk using their iPads, Android tablets or Chromebooks using Touchjet Present and have their annotations instantly shared across all screens (cross-platform).
Turn the family TV into the ultimate entertainment center. With Touchjet Present, have fun doodling on photos on the big screen and on your mobile device. Instantly create a photobook by sharing pictures from your mobile device.